Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


06 August 2010

Puppy Koda

Happy Friday pals!

Mango's Momma shared some puppy pics of Mr Mango & Mr Dexter and encouraged others to do the same!

These photos were taken in May & June 2006 when Mother Dearest got her first digital kamrah machine. I slept inside on Mummys bed because I was too scared to sleep on my own. I was outside while Mummy was at work and thats why I pawed at the windows, cos her bed was much more comfortable than the stinky little kennelhouse I got to sleep in. I was quite a cheeky puppy and Mother Dearest sometimes says she wouldn't like to have another me from a puppy again, on the upside, I am now very good and Mummy has learnt all the tricks to bring up a destructive, bitey labradorable puppy.
If you have not heard my tailtale before, I injured my tail trying to climb on my Aunty Kylies lap while she sat on the edge of the bed. I fell backwards and something snapped. It was floppy for a few days and the vet said there wasn't anything they could do. It righted itself over the week but it still has a kink in it and I have re-injured it one other time, but it seems to stay together alright.

I am also pictured here with my favourite humpable friend - Humpybear.
I have tried to upload a video - if it works - beware it may be frightening for younger viewers.

video

Happy weekend everyone!

Mr Koda

20 comments:

Mango said...

Now you've gone and done it. Momma is all ooo look at the cute puppy and forgetting my large and handsome self and I am having most horrible flashbacks to when idiot PeeWee used to hump my stuffies. Yuck. I had to put them in the washy machine after that.

Slobbers,
Mango

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! Baby puppy!!

Sugar the Golden Retriever said...

Woof! Woof! CUTE. That's a huge humbybear. Happy Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Oh my dogness Koda, you were such a sweet baby puppy!

Chi kisses, Lilibell

Pee Ess...you are still a sweet bo-dawg!!

Scout 'n Freyja said...

Well, now we don't need to guess, you WERE an adorable bouncing baby boy!

JackDaddy said...

It must be a lab thing. Jack has a humpy pillow :)

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

What an adorable puppy your handsome hunky self was!!! Now do tell, is Humpybear still all in one piece?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Mack and Mia said...

Mr. Koda, woo were the most handsomest little labradude ever...well...next to me of course...tee-hee, but we can share the title!

Wags and Woofs,
Mack and Mia

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

It sounds like your relative is David Letterman's yellow Lab puppy!

Great Baby Khoda pikhs AND video!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dakota and Georgia said...

Labradorable is right. Georgia had a shock when Dakota told her what "humpable friend" means. She's a bit scared of you now Mr Koda!

Huffle Mawson said...

Mr Koda you were positively adorable as a puppy!

tula said...

hey baby koda- efurrybuddie had a humpy friend! except did woo really have to name him Humpybear??? silly.

kissies,
tula

Bobby said...

Sure you were a cute puppy, you still are cute, have you still got the poor abused bear.

Ms. ~K said...

Puppy love with the bear?
Too cute...have you heard about Dexter's Black Lab contest?

http://mangosgreatadventures.blogspot.com/2010/08/calling-all-black-labradogs-contest.html

Twix said...

OMD! Koda you are so cute in those photos and video! I'm old enough that mom didn't have a digital photo maker when I was a puppy. Oh well, I can enjoy your puppy photos whenever I want now!
Snuggles,
Twix

Lorenza said...

Mr Koda!
You are a soooo adorable puppy!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moose said...

He he he Koda such a cutie! Humpy bear looks like a fun playmate BOL.
I am sure you are going to enter Dexter's contest? I bet people will have trouble telling you and me apart!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

aww, you were an adorable puppy.

We loved the video, that stuffie looks huge, but you got it! BOL

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

oops.... we just realised it was your humping teddy, oh well you still got him...hehe

The Thundering Herd said...

Puppy pictures are always great!