Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


30 August 2010

Pals

Good evening again pals!

I am so glad to be back tonight, Ma is far too slack and lazy to be one of those Post-A-Day kind of people, which is a right shame cos I can't visit everyone every day either. Its a little hard to type with uncooperative paws and a wagging bottom which refuses to sit still.

I have had some adventures tho this last week. Ma got off her voluptuous behind and we had a busy start to the week.

Monday we went mountainbiking and I got to have fun off lead with my friend Ali

Tuesday we had the adventure that I wish to visually document to you in this post

Wednesday we went biking along our flood banks, wowsers it was so fun!!!!

Thursday we were lazy

Friday we were also lazy

Saturday we were lazy. Ok so the whole week wasn't as busy as I first thought.

Sunday I did some fantastic weight pull training and went for a walk!

So anyway, back to our scheduled adventurepost today... On Tuesday we drove out to our sled dog area and I got dragged out into the cold air. Ma put my clothes on and I looked at the car....

Ma had loaded up the scooter, in my haste to get out of the house for the evening I had not noticed this particular detail.

We had a lovely scootery run type activity and got to also go for a walk afterwards for the pawrents to stretch their legaroos.

Hang on a minute... Whos over there?

I spotted these lunatics:
T'was Mr Beej and The Crazy Olde Nutbag/Schnappi of Team Husky!!!!!!! BJ snuck a giggle at my name calling of his Aunty Suki... She of course remained oblivious with the cogs ticking frantically in her semi-frazzled noggin.
Thought we should pose for a group shot, but nopuppy wanted to play (paint)ball. There is not much happening in this shot:

I love catching up with my furiends! I look so little compared to the fluffballs I frequently befriend. As I mentioned before I also love catching up with my bloggydogs and kitty friends! I was surprised to see on my dashboard today I have two more followers, I am now up to a grand total of 42!
Thanks pals!
I would also like to broadcast some SPCA news. Today is the SPCA Cupcake Day. People bake cupcakes and sell them with all proceeds being donated to their local SPCA! Ma didn't get out of the office today but I'm pretty sure the SPCA are sure happy that so many people baked delicious tasties to help the puppies/kitties/dogs/cats to a better life.
Our local SPCA are fundraising to build a new shelter because their facilities aren't suitable for the amount of animals that are needing care. I will make Ma make a donation on our behalf since we missed out on cupcakes... to be honest Ma didn't need any expansions to her waistline anyway, its hard enough lugging her round as it is!
The SPCA also had an adoption run in the town centre. Ma said she couldn't go near town that day as she would of been too tempted.... Ma, dear, maybe I want you to be tempted!
Koda
Hoping the Mondayitis will wane asap.

10 comments:

Mango said...

With all that action packed in no wonder you needed a couple of lazy days. Look at all the floof there with your sled pulling pals. You are one action dog.

Slobbers,
Mango

Remington said...

With all of that I guess you need about a week of naps!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

We sibes really know how to tire you out, no wonder you had to be lazy all week. Just kidding - bet you had fun with Team Husky.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Hi Koda

Can you please tell me what this means:
"T'was Mr Beej and The Crazy Olde Nutbag/Schnappi of Team Husky!!!!!!! BJ snuck a giggle at my name calling of his Aunty Suki... She of course remained oblivious with the cogs ticking frantically in her semi-frazzled noggin."

I don't understand.....but I have a feeling you need a few good hard SCHNAPPS as I have a feeling woo are being cheeky and horrible to me! Hopefully I'll see woo tonight.....I will sharpen up my SCHNAPPERS!!!

Hugs,
Suki

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Woo have the furry bestest pals!

As fur khupkhakes...

Woo are one khute one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Benny and Lily said...

You were starting to get me tired with that busy schedule. Bet you had some fun with your friends. We do like the lazy part of your adventure...Hope it was fun
Benny & Lily

Dakota and Georgia said...

We missed cupcake day too because mom and dad were on top of that mountain. We hope we'll see you later this month at the Merino race.

D&G

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

My folks say there is NOTHING wrong with lazy (pfft, they would say that...)

The Thundering Herd said...

Our hu-dad is tuning up our scooters so that we will be ready when the weather turns cold. Can you believe he actually wants the brakes to work?

Bobby said...

YOU DO SEEM TO HAVE HAD SOME GOOD WALKS. YOUR MAM MUST HAVE NEEDED THOSE REST DAYS.