Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy ~ Unknown

The average amount of sleep required is 5 minutes more ~ Unknown


12 August 2010

Our trails

Hello pals

We went for a walk at our sled dog club area.

The loggers have moved in on our sleddoggery trails and are ripping through there with their big machines.

They are doing lots of damage:




This trail used to be our main highway, it is now a mud bath:


We continued on our walk. I had a lot of peemails to attend to instead of milling around reminiscing about our lovely trails.


Coming up to Princey's hill...


Climbing Princey's hill...


Saying "g'day" to Mr Princey...


Eating salad for Princey...


While returning to the car we spotted pawprints and scooter prints in the mud! I am rearing to go!

I am attending a weight pull event in September which I am currently doing a little bit of training for. I am extremely good and waiting with my line held tight, but not so good at getting the pull started because it feels like Mother Dearest has the brakes on cos she usually scoots off for me, however after a little practice on Sunday (we used a rig loaded with log stumps) I was getting used to it. Pulling the actual weight is easy once I decide to try. I will get some photos from Yaks Mom to show everyone!

Mr Koda

7 comments:

The Thundering Herd said...

Yuck, those trails do look messy. Since we use horse trails, we sometimes run into a different kind of mess.

Dakota and Georgia said...

We're sad to see such destruction of the sleddoggery trails. Weren't the paintballs bad enough? Dakota tried weightpull, but she was too afraid to pull!

D&G

Remington said...

That would be a little messy....

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

I'm sure Princey appreciates your efFURts!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Khousin Merdie

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Howldy Koda

Mom said I'm allowed blogging privileges now!

Do woo think Pwincey was the one that left those pawpwints? He might have been out wunning on the twails maybe? I wish I had of gotten to meet Pwincey, Mom said she's pwetty suwe Pwince would have liked me.

Mom said to tell woo she has the photos on hew putew if woo want to bwing a memowy stick awound sometime.

Snuggles
BJ

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Whoops, I meant to say pwivileges not privileges - I'm not suwe whewe that 'R' came fwom!!!

Sunggles
BJ

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

WOAH, that is mighty impressive! Did you do all that my puppy pal?